“Kevin has long championed NDP values. He understands Toronto’s challenges and will work every day for services like housing and childcare that we so need.”
- Olivia Chow
“I support Kevin as our NDP candidate in Toronto Centre. He worked for many years with my mother, Pam McConnell, on issues including LGBTQ rights, transit accessibility and affordability and redevelopments in St. James Town and Regent Park.”
- Heather Ann McConnell | Daughter of the late City Councillor Pam McConnell
“With his experience and reputation and a strong track record in social justice movements and our party, Kevin is our ideal candidate and future MPP.”
- John Campey | Toronto's first openly gay school trustee and former executive director of Social Planning Toronto
“Kevin will be a strong voice for Toronto Centre at Queen’s Park, particularly on issues like housing and transit.”
- Mike Layton
“Kevin cares deeply about issues like tenants’ rights, community development, and childcare, and he knows how to get things done. We need him at Queen’s Park.”
- Peter Tabuns | MPP Toronto Danforth
“I look forward to working with Kevin as our MPP. He is a community advocate who listens and cares, and is committed to tackling systemic barriers and anti- black racism.”
- Walied Khogali | Community leader, Social and environmental justice activist, resident of Regent Park, president of the Toronto Environmental Alliance from 2015-2017
"Toronto Centre will be well served by Kevin's work ethic and commitment to social and economic justice. I look forward to having him as part of a strong and diverse NDP team at Queen's Park."
- Deb Parent | Co-chair, Women's March - Toronto, NDP Campaign Manager
"Kevin will be a great candidate who will out organize and out fund-raise the competition from the other parties. He has the experience, the deep community knowledge and connections we need to win."
- Peter Waite | Former Chair, Pam McConnell Campaigns
"I am very proud to support Kevin Beaulieu for the Toronto Centre NDP nomination. As a trans activist, I appreciated his support for trans rights at Toronto City Hall, and as a former Board Member of Pride Toronto, under Kevin's leadership, we brought all levels of government and community partners together to host Toronto's successful WorldPride 2014. I feel comfortable that Kevin will continue to reach out to disadvantaged communities, help us to feel included and represented, and build a team which will be successful on June 7."
- Susan Gapka | Former Ontario NDP Executive LGBTQ Representative and former NDP LGBT Commission Co-Chair
"I have watched Kevin's impressive career and long hoped for the day he would run for the NDP. That time has come. He knows what it takes to win a campaign, has a proven track record in government and movement politics, and is in it for the community he will serve."
- Sherrill Game | Senior NDP campaign manager and activist, former Chair of Toronto Centre NDP Election Planning Committee, and manager, Cathy Crowe and Linda McQuaig by-election campaigns
"With Kevin as our candidate, the NDP has the best chance we've ever had to win this seat. People in Toronto Centre deserve a representative who is committed to fairness and who will put people first. Kevin is hardworking, thoughtful, and principled, and I am proud to support him for the NDP nomination."
- Victoria Marshall | NDP Activist
"As a resident of Toronto Centre, I'm voting for Kevin to be our ONDP candidate. I have known Kevin for many years, and have enjoyed working with him on successful NDP campaigns. I know his commitment to community and working people is strong, and he will be a great MPP for our community."
- Kathy Le | Toronto Centre resident & NDP activist